This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Caelum » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Caelum

Subject title: Looking or a buddy to study difficult angles (anatomy)

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a (or multiple) buddy/ies who want to delve into tackling difficult angles/perspectives with human(oid) anatomy such as top down views, heavy overlap and/or intended distortions (for dramatic effect)

I struggle with this myself, so a mentor role would be much appreciated, but if you have the same issues and we try to tackle them together, then I'm all for that too. Your artstyle or subject matter is irrelevant to me (by which I don't mean to say I am disinterested, rather all are welcome) as long as we strive for understanding and progress together.

Preferred level: intermediate or higher. This because I am unsure if it's wise to pursue this kind of skill before that, but I am no authority and frequently question if I am as yet out of my league here myself. If you want to try it, just join up!

(I am on GMT+1 for reference. My online time is limited, but when I am online for a skype meeting or such, I am dedicated and serious. My 'style' leans towards semi-realism mostly)

I can imagine there may already be such groups in existence. In that case, please consider adopting me heh.

Thanks for reading.

Postby snail » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:09 am

snail

Hey! I'm interested. I'm probably not good enough to mentor anyone but this is a topic I really like to learn more about.
Where can I view your work?

Postby majortomsays » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:31 pm

majortomsays

Hello. I'm interested. .3.'' I haven't had a lot of time for internet either. But I have been wanting to study interesting perspectives with anatomy also.
Look'a thur a sketchbook: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=10681#p58265

Postby z4m97 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:49 pm

z4m97

hey there! im interested, maaaybe im not as good as the pro's of figure drawing, but i have a lot of experience on it, i can tackle difficult perspectives most of the time and im kinda good at giving advices and critiques, if youre interested :D

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies