This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Troeton » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:14 pm

Troeton

Subject title: Looking for study/art buddy

Hey everyone,
I've noticed over the course of the last year (more or less) that I'm really terrible at motivating myself. Maybe I'm better at it in some kind of study-buddy situation.
Shared interests/ similar skilllevel/ … would probably be most beneficial, but I don't really care. I won't decline anyone. I'm just looking for someone to chat a little/ study with or whatever comes to your mind.

If you want to look at some of my past work:
viewtopic.php?t=8309 (It's all in here)
http://troeton.deviantart.com/ (some in here)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Tr0eToNstuff (not so much in here)

My skype is „troeton“, if you're interested just add and message me there. :)

Postby jachuu » Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:46 am

jachuu

hi troeton! i'm trying to start up a little skype group if you'd like to join. here's a link to some details!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=11514&p=67795#p67795

i will add you on skype!

Postby MKmiec » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:10 pm

MKmiec

I also was thinking about finding some people to chat with about art, to motivate each other and discuss some future plans, especially that my friends aren't interested in art at all so they don't really get a lot of stuff. I'm learning a lot of basics now so if it would help you we can chat from time to time:)

Jachuu, I also would be interested to join your skype group (I don't have skype for the moment^^) Have you already started or you are just "collecting" people for now?

Postby explosivedesign » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:55 pm

explosivedesign

I would like to draw with other artistsas well, not to sure if Jachuu's groups is still going :S
Im Alex, a Digital Artist Wanna'be

Sketchbook: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11305

Postby jachuu » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:13 am

jachuu

MKmiec wrote:I also was thinking about finding some people to chat with about art, to motivate each other and discuss some future plans, especially that my friends aren't interested in art at all so they don't really get a lot of stuff. I'm learning a lot of basics now so if it would help you we can chat from time to time:)

Jachuu, I also would be interested to join your skype group (I don't have skype for the moment^^) Have you already started or you are just "collecting" people for now?

just collecting! i will start the group up soon, let me know what your skype info is, and i will add you tonight explosivedesign. thanks!

Postby MKmiec » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:28 am

MKmiec

My skype: ms.goch (everyone who would like to speak about art, to practice together or just discuss some stuff feel free to write:))

Postby Troeton » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:06 pm

Troeton

Heeeeey people, a group sounds interesting. I'm in! :)

Postby sharkspirit » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:54 pm

sharkspirit

*shy* :oops: can i join too? im still pretty newbie, but since im in a engineering course, im one of the few artsy people and being alone kinda sucks xD

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies