This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby CruizeX » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:42 am

CruizeX

Subject title: Need Art trainer/Study buddies/Advisor

Hi there I am currently studying 3rd year for my degree, my drawings are not always accurate by the proportions, especially drawings or speed painting. here's a little speed painting I've done. I also struggle lightening/shadows, and the value like gears and armours due to lack of creative. I'd be happy to learn other styles drawing/speed painting, or giving me an assignment to work on :). I'm available at Saturday and Sunday and maybe sometime in weekdays.

speed painting.jpg

robot 2.jpg

Sincerely

Shai

Postby explosivedesign » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:25 pm

explosivedesign

Hey there CruizeX, I've got a lot of time now a days so I wouldn't mind helping a few people here and there, so ill be able to lend you a hand if you'd like :)
Im Alex, a Digital Artist Wanna'be

Sketchbook: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=11305

Postby Poisonous Froad » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:11 am

Poisonous Froad

I'd like to study with you. I'm not trainer tier yet. You can PM me. I'm already doing art stuff with explosivedesign.
✎ 26 years old, currently getting back into drawing and looking for critique and help to improve. Feel free to ask me for my Skype for drawing together!
Sketchbook ✍

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies