This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby meguskus » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:25 pm

meguskus

Subject title: Art buddy aiming towards realism/commercial art

Hello,

I noticed there's a quiet lot of people who draw mostly cartoony/animu stuff here, so I couldn't find anyone with a similar goal as me. I want to be a concept artist/digital illustrator with a more realistic style, so if anyone's interested, add me on skype, name's the same as here.
I'd prefer you to be on a similar skill level as me or better, take a look at my sketchbook/tumblr.
Activities would include chatting, drawing, critiquing, mutual encouragement, just the usual.

I have enough art friends for now! Thanks for the interest. :)
Last edited by meguskus on Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Guppy » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:49 am

Guppy

Hi, I dont know if you're still up for it but Id be happy to team up. I can paint and stuff and it'd be great to have a second opinion on my stuff! Here's my most recent stuff

Postby snail » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:02 am

snail

Hi, I'm also interested. I do a lot of digital painting and realistic work and looking for an art friend.

Postby meguskus » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:41 pm

meguskus

snail wrote:Hi, I'm also interested. I do a lot of digital painting and realistic work and looking for an art friend.

Hey, Sorry for the late reply. What's your skype? :)

Postby snail » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:22 am

snail

meguskus wrote:
snail wrote:Hi, I'm also interested. I do a lot of digital painting and realistic work and looking for an art friend.

Hey, Sorry for the late reply. What's your skype? :)

I sent you a PM :)

Postby Primordial » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Primordial

Wow. Well, I think you're rather more skilled than I but I would very much like to study/ chat with more people interested in concept design and generally more realist illustrations too. I won't be able to be on every day but if you want to chat, let me know and I'll P.M. you with details. Here's a link to my deviant art.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies