This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby THK » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:36 pm

THK

Subject title: Here I go again, I'm also looking for a bud :)

Hello there,

I'm looking for someone that is below or above my drawing skills to help me, or well, the both of us, progress further towards getting as good as friggin' Rembrandt. My name is Timo, I'm 17 years old and have been drawing all my life. However, I am having an artist block for 2 years now, I figured it's because of puberty, but it held me back from doing any art.

I really want to pursue a career in the gaming industry as an artist, but I have a looong way to go. So, yeh, having a buddy sounds like a great idea to me.. Now, I will post some sketches soon, just to measure how high or low my current level is. However, as I am still in Portugal at the moment, I should be able to start again in August.

Some useful information perhaps: I speak and understand fluent English, I live in Amsterdam, and I am Dutch.

Thank you, and have a nice day

THK

Postby Selena.Stark » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:04 am

Selena.Stark

Hi nice to meet you! I am from Croatia and we have a similar timezone, just an hour difference. My google hangout name is Selena.Stark iiif you wanna add me we can hangout and draw together.
If anything is possible, why can't that anything be love.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies