This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby EllieBlade » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:01 pm

EllieBlade

Subject title: Just need a few tips

Hi everyone. I'm Ellie and I started practice a few days now and just want to know some things.

Well, I'm a begginer so a start seen some videos about the human buddy. Nothing difficult. I think sycra it's great xD

Sooo, a star draw a lot of hands... not that much but only two pages, and I'll pass to torso now, after that shoulder, heads, legs...

If someone could help me, I love to know if I'm doing right, start like this. And if have something I should know to improve faster.

Thanks for everything :)
Sorry about any trouble to understand what I saying, I learned english by my self and use google translate to help me.
Thank you for the patience.

Postby Zhieru » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Zhieru

Hi Ellie! It's great to hear your learning more about art. I'm still learning myself but I would be more than happy to help you along the way by giving any pointers. Heck, you'll probably could help me too! It's always good to have a second fresh pair of eyes looking on something.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies