This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Apoorva » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:20 am

Apoorva

Subject title: Looking for someone to study Figure Drawing with.

So, I have been wanting to cover the book Dynamic Drawing Force by Michael Mattesi and I never seem to be able to get it, so I would appreciate a little help with that. It really helps when you have someone to study these books with. If interested please DM me here or my discord is Apoorva#7809. Even if you are not studying that book, just anyone who is studying figure drawing please your help is needed. XD.

Postby Nukinator98 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:19 pm

Nukinator98

Hey man, one of the things I'm looking forward to is studying anatomy. I just started taking art seriously this year, and the very first thing I attempted was, well, anatomy.

And man, was I bad.

I didn't even hold the pencil properly. So since then I've been building my fundamentals. Right now I'm focused on perspective, cubes, ellipses and the like but that can get slightly boring. I want head, faces, dynamic poses and all that. I'll hit you up on Discord! My name on Discord is Pagare.

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies