This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Plushmush » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:33 am

Plushmush

Subject title: Looking for a mentor/buddy to teach and guide me.

Hellllooooooooooo everyone.

I'm a beginner artist and I'm looking to improve but I feel like it would be lots more fun and a better learning curve for me personally if someone taught me.
I'm a male of the sexes, I'm 21 years old and from Denmark - but that's enough about me.

I did a few drawings with pen & paper about a year ago they will be posted below, but I kinda' had some issues in my life regarding job, family and mental health so I had to put it down for a bit. But that's in the past, I recently invested in a Wacom Intuos M graphics tablet to both draw with and play around with in Photoshop.

I've only had it for around little less than a week as of posting this and I'm still getting used to it, but I've done a few doodles on it of course and they're also gonna be posted below.

If you're interested in mentoring me or just having a friend to discuss art and other things with you. I hope to hear from you, thanks for reading! ^~^

https://imgur.com/a/G2JpQHs
Drawings ^
Last edited by Plushmush on Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Plushmush » Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:15 pm

Plushmush

buuuuuuuump.
x-x

Postby Inkey » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:43 am

Inkey

Hey man! I hope you're recovering from those unfortunate life situations. Real nasty when they get in the way of things huh?
I really recommend starting a sketchbook thread and sharing your progression there.
It's a nice way to get people looking at your works while seeking feedback from the whole community.

Stick around long enough and you'll find the community investing back into you. ;)
A drawing a day keeps the evil demons at bay.
[Sketchbook] [DeviantArt] [Instagram][Twitter]

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies