This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Britty » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:56 am

Britty

Subject title: Art Buddy 0.0

hi everybody,
i'm just looking for someone or even many someones, to just hangout and talk to me about my art or there's, to critique my art but most of all i'm looking for someone to encourage me, i've only recently started working properly for some people for concept art in games, its hard for me because i usually give up on my art half way through, i have more then a 100 un-finished works because i wasn't happy with them, i didn't have the motivation to keep going, i just want someone to tell me i can do it and encourage me to do so when im going through a rough stop of being lazy.... in return id encourage and help them with there art also.....

either contact me here or on skype
skype user name: brittydoll

i have google plus but no idea how hangouts work as i have read many people use it....

Postby Ambiguity » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:12 am

Ambiguity

If you join the group stickied in this topic we'll invite you to our hangouts, or you can PM one of us and ask us to. Hangouts work by starting a video call which everyone invited can join. Just because its called a video call doesn't mean you have to screen share or webcam share, you don't even have to talk on a mic either you can just type in the chat box. It'd be great if you can join us, I think you'll find it's a lot more fun then just hanging out with like 1 person on skype.

Postby Zhieru » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Zhieru

Hello there! Maybe we could work well as art buddies? I'm looking for someone to help motivate me and work alongside me to improve

Postby Baby Sheep » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:45 am

Baby Sheep

is it possible if I join as well? kinda would like to know where I can improve in my art. :)

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies