This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Pecokins » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:10 am

Pecokins

Subject title: A Commonplace for Aspiring Artists

Hello!

~ I'd began drawing about 2 years ago and I think I've only now started to realize how important talking about your interests really is for anyone trying to improve. My passion for drawing has definitely been affected by my closed off nature so I was hoping we could all cultivate a space where we're all able to communicate about our own artwork as well as the media that gets us excited about creating Art.

. There's no age range (I'm 16 so preferably people around there) but you must be INCREDIBLY serious about improving. I'd imagine most people surfing art forums are quite serious about their craft but you should at least be drawing everyday.
    . This is primarily a server for discussion about drawing and painting but it's open to discussions about other forms of art that has affected us e.g film, animation, podcasts, music, games, comics, and manga.
    . Please be sound and considerate when it comes to critique, don't harp on about vague aspects that aren't what you would personally prefer, but try to highlight how one could improve.

~ If you're interested in joining please reply to this post with your username or pm me on discord - Peco#8614

~ I'll make sure to respond as soon as possible so please be patient!
YES YES YES ~ Very Good!

Postby Inkey » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:34 pm

Inkey

G'day, nice to meet you!

Getting to know more artists is always a great pleasure. Hit me up with your server and we can get cracka-lackin' to business!
I won't be able to draw everyday (or very often at all) due to certain life circumstances. Though I do, sketch when and where I can.
While I can't contribute in terms of drawing activity. Discussions is something I'm excitably available to do.

Hope to make your acquaintance! inkytophat#2515
A drawing a day keeps the evil demons at bay.
[Sketchbook] [DeviantArt] [Instagram][Discord art community]

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies