This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby Inkey » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:01 am

Inkey

Subject title: Looking to create an art community discord! (n u r wanted.)

EDIT: The response was amazing! Thank you all that has joined me in this journey so far! :)
I'll be closing off invitations to the group for now to prevent it from inflating. I would like the guys inside to really get to know each other as a group before making it any bigger.
Until then, you can always hit me up for a chat. I'm open on discord. ;) Cheers!

"Artists cannot create in a vacuum"
Oughta be one of the greatest truth (for me) when it comes to the journey of art improvement.
So what better way than to come together and create an (yet another) art community in discord!

In this community we will/can:
1) Duel each other into submission
2) Binge horror movies and scream like little girls
3) Conceive a secret plan to take over Sycra's art forum
4) Hardcore grind that rathalos ruby
5) Draw I guess

4 out 5 might not be part of the original plan. (But you can make it a reality)

Shoot me a DM @ Inkytophat #2516 and we can make human relations wow and discuss more on the concept.

This group is really experimental and it'll be really rough and dirty and a lack of clarity at the get go. But with the gr8 peeps that do come aboard, I hope we can create something that really resonates with us.
If this group ends up gathering dust and shriveling away. (Please delete this post and pretend it never existed)
Hey at least we got to make some art friends along the way amirite?
Last edited by Inkey on Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
A drawing a day keeps the evil demons at bay.
[Sketchbook] [DeviantArt] [Instagram][Discord art community]

Postby fi_le » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:22 pm

fi_le

Woah, this sounds like a quality thing. Too bad I don't have Discord, I guess I'll be part of the resistance against the takeover.

En garde!
...you see, it's supposed to be fi_le like the file from the computer... the one where you put the data things in.

my sketchbook on here and my Instagram

Postby Inkey » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:26 am

Inkey

fi_le wrote:Woah, this sounds like a quality thing. Too bad I don't have Discord, I guess I'll be part of the resistance against the takeover.

En garde!

Hey it's you! This thread can totally serve as a base point for discussions, though having a discord does make things easier to be coordinated. Especially when we do surprise stream/draw pile sessions.

If I can get you on board in any form or fashion, it'd be super swell. (So get discord u dork)

Postby fi_le » Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:25 am

fi_le

For the time being I'll just watch and ponder, good luck with your project of course. If you do some kind of event it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to post in here!
...you see, it's supposed to be fi_le like the file from the computer... the one where you put the data things in.

my sketchbook on here and my Instagram

Postby Inkey » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:58 am

Inkey

Thanks a lot File! I'll sneak you onboard someday.
We did a drawpile session today! Was tons of fun doodling with the doods on the same canvas. We're still looking for members who are interested! :)

Postby Inkey » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:35 pm

Inkey

More drawpile stuffs!

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies