This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby MariamYasser » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:53 am

MariamYasser

Subject title: Need A Rival :D

Hello, my name is Mariam.
I'm looking for a study buddy who is more like a rival to me at art. We compete with each other, encourage each other to draw, give feedback (harsh feedback too ^^). Someone to keep the feeling "Damn, I'm not sleeping today before finishing my practice or I won't be able to beat that guy :twisted: " So, I think I made my point clear :D
I'm 23 years old, I used to draw a lot of Anime and Manga but when I got older I was more into semi realistic style. I wanna practice about character design and concept art, because one day I wanna be a character designer or concept artist for games or movies.
So, I wanna have a friend who knows about those things. You might be about my level, higher a bit or lower a bit but at least you need to have a good eye for those too, like you don't have to be a great character designer but you may be a gamer who can tell what makes a good character design and you can critique my work.
About me, I am experienced at painting portraits and cartoon illustration, I can help you with those.
Passion Passion Passion, age is not important as long as you have Passion for art.
This is my portfolio where you can check my art https://www.behance.net/farashetmadc47
Also my sketchbook here though that is not it all of course viewtopic.php?f=3&t=97055
Looking forward to be friends with you ^^
Note that English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if there is any misspelling or wrong grammer or something :D

Postby eev11 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:42 pm

eev11

Hey! I'm Eva, also 23 and would like a study buddy as well! I'm from the Netherlands.
Here is a link to my Sketchbook to give you an idea of what i do: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8459&start=260
And this is my Deviantart: https://eev11.deviantart.com/

I also like semi-realism (but my studies tend to be realistic obviously), i've had a 2-3 year hiatus but am getting back into art actively now, soon i'll have a new drawing tablet and can also get back into digital painting. At the moment i'm just doing stuff in my physical sketchbook.
I'd also like to do some collabs, it helps you grow i feel because you build upon each others strengths and together you can make something great.
I really enjoy discussing artworks that we'd be working on on Skype.

Let me know if you're interested! :)

Postby MariamYasser » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:06 pm

MariamYasser

Hello Eva, I will be happy to be friends with you :D I'll pm you to talk about further details.
I'm sorry for the late reply because I'm new here and I didn't notice your reply on my post earlier :D

Postby snisetski » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:43 pm

snisetski

I'm always down to challenge you whenever you want! Make me your rival.

You can see my works on my deviant art page or on my instagram page! I hope to talk to you soon ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies