This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby sisyphe » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:38 am

sisyphe

Subject title: Mentor and/or art buddy

Hello, my name is othmane and i'm here looking for a mentor and an art buddy, i'm still a newbie in art, as for my level well i started 10 days ago figure drawing, hope i can find someone nice enough to teach me or to level up together, i' available all day long
My discord: sisyphe #0436
Here is a drawing 2 days ago
sketch-1492079222948-min_convert_20170413193552-min.png

Postby SamuelK » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:53 pm

SamuelK

Hi!! Nice work! I'm shy but maybe I can be your buddy?
Discord: Novocxin #1793

Postby poofyturtle » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:31 am

poofyturtle

Hi there! I'm not the best artists in the world and probably need a mentor myself. But if you check my profile I uploaded stuff, I submitted a few critique me pieces (so you can see my level) and I'd love to give it a try helping someone else as people have helped me! And maybe you can teach me a thing or two as well. I have a DA as well and a discord. I'm just at work and can't link right now. If your interested still I'd be more then happy to give you those links later on today. Let me know :D

Postby RAC00NIE » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 pm

RAC00NIE

Hello. I'm quite new here (first day) and I would like to find some art buddies\mentors as well. I don't really know how old most people on this forum are, but just in case you are curious I'm 16 years old. I would be glad to find some art buddies, because I don't really have friends (or art buddies in that matter). My discord is RAC00NIE
#1327 If you would like to see some of my work, here's my deviantart http://ademon123.deviantart.com/

P.S. What countries are you all from? I'm assuming you're from US. I am from Lithuania. English is not my first language so I'm sorry if I made any mistakes. Have a nice day :)

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies