This is where you can find, or volunteer to be, an art mentor, trainer, or mutual study buddy to help you push your art to the next level!

Postby voe » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:13 pm

voe

Subject title: LF Art Frands!

As the subject line suggests I'm looking for art friends to improve with and such. Unfortunately a lot of my old art friends have just given up on drawing... I'm sort of the "last man standing"

I'm looking to learn Character Animation so my focus will be mainly on figures but I'm open to anything really.

You can check out some of my work on my instagram: voe.julia

Hope to hear from someone ^^; I'm a bit desperate for some creative people right now lol

-EDIT- Link to my onsite sketchbooke http://www.sycra.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=79596

Postby kerochimaru » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:34 pm

kerochimaru

Your gestures... they're well-done and filled with movement.
You're exactly the sort of influence I need to be exposed to for awhile.
I'm most interested. For the sake of becoming your friend, as well as learning with you, and hopefully, from you.
See, I too, want to focus on the figure. And studying it for animation must be the key to access fluidity.

Hopefully, we can talk soon
I prefer Skype. As of recently, I've also acquired Discord. I'm pretty flexible, though. If neither of those work I could sign up for whatever, so long as it's compatible with my device.

Postby snisetski » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:46 pm

snisetski

Your figure drawings just flow so naturally, that's very impressive! You have this almost "TV level cartoon animation" style. But of course, there will always be room for improvement! I'm by no means as good as you, my figure drawings are not natural since I just started learning about anatomy, rhythm and flow. If you want to check out my artwork, you can visit my deviantart. I am most active on instagram so texting there would be super easy. My instagram profile: snilett. Let's be friends! ( ´ ▽ ` )

Postby GlorOwo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:38 am

GlorOwo

I'm up for working together! I really love your sketchbook thread , your gesture drawings an expressions are so fluid and lively! I mainly use at the moment Line and Instagram but I do occasionally use discord if you'd prefer to work there as well. ^^
//agressively throws art your way
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17026
May you have a decent day!

Return to Mentorship, Art Trainers, and Study Buddies